Today started out great. I was laying in bed around 6:45 and heard my phone ring. My mom and my kids called me bright and early to sing happy birthday. What a treat that was. Michael then got out the little gifts he had brought in his bag without me knowing. Boy is he good. My mom and kids sent cards with him and that was nice to have. We decided for my birthday we would go out scuba diving in the morning and then head into town for lunch. Puako was great and we saw so many turtles. I was having a blast. I felt bad because once we got there the wind was really blowing and I didn't want to go but Michael talked me into it and I am glad he did. We came back to the condo and Michael and I headed into town for lunch. We had a really nice time just walking around and seeing all there is to see in Kona. When we got home Linda had made a beautiful cake for my birthday. It turned out to be a great day!
My cake Linda made for me! Isn't it pretty.
Getting ready to go out scuba diving!
Marc and I trying to get out over all the Lava. What a nightmare that was.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Day 6
Posted by Jaime at 1:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Very happy birthday to you. What better way to spend it than in Hawaii.
Keep the Pictures Coming,, The Kids Love It and Gather around me and look at Them.. Charley gets So excited when she sees You That she screams... Love Ya Mom
Happy birthday Jaime!!
Happy Birthday Jaime! I am so glad you are celebrating it in Hawaii. There couldn't be a better place! Love you! Glad you are having such a wonderful time!
I have been there that reef sucks..That looks like same spot we saw that shark. Happy birthday SiS I love You!
Post a Comment