Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Off to Hawaii

For those of you who know me know that I hate to fly. I am a nervous wreck the whole time we are in the air. Michael brought home some Ambien for me to take once we take off so that I will sleep. I take after the Taylors in so many ways. So we are leaving tomorrow and I am very excited. I know once we get there it will be so nice a relaxing. I pray my children are good for my mom and dad. I owe them huge for watching them all ten days. I am taking my computer so I will try to update each day that we are there. See all of you soon!!!!!

7 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

SO JEALOUS!!!!!
Have a blast! Like I need to tell you that!

Race Fam said...

Have fun and thank heavens you married a drug dealer!

Jason and Christina said...

What a blast!!! You guys will have so much fun! It sure was fun being able to see you when we were in Bakersfield. You guys have the cutest family. Take care and have a blast for me. Christina

Kim Simpson said...

so jealous, of the trip and the fact that you get to take some drugs to sleep. I took valium on our flight to hawaii. it was the best flight ever. Went to sleep in SLC in freezing Jan. and woke up in warm hawaii. We even had a layover in LA, don't remember it at all.

SAS said...

Have a great time, and take of my cute, crazy camp lady! Make sure she gets to relax like she deserves!

Brown Family said...

Jaime, I just found you through Christina's blog. So glad that your family is doing well. What a fun way to keep in touch with everyone. I just joined the blogging world and am a novice. But, hey I gotta start somewhere. I hope you and Michael have a great time. Bart and I went 3 years ago and they are still my fondest memories. Alone time is awesome. ENJOY! Love, Nicole

Cami said...

I am very jealous of your life right now. Lindsay and I were discussing last night how sick it made us that you were in Hawaii at the very minute that were exercising. You will have to tell us all about it when you get back! Post pictures so we can live vicariously through you.