Zeke told Hayden they bought him a barbie for his birthday and Hayden thought that was pretty funny.
Kauner doing his thing on the diving board!
Hayden jumping attempting tricks.
Ellie showing her stuff!
Charley had to get in on all the action.
This year I made cup cakes for the cake and they turned out pretty dang cute!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Haydens party
Posted by Jaime at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Hello fancy cupcake maker--those are so dang cute! Happy birthday to your cute boy and I have a boy around here (Benny) who has been talking about wanting to play with him since Spring Break. We need to play one day!
Happy B-day Hayden! Looks like a great party.
Those cupcake are dang cute!!
Amy
What adorable cupcakes! Seriously! I loved them.
Cute cupcakes Martha Stewart, looks like you had a fun party!
cute cup cakes ! i wish i was that talanted with frosting! how are you guys
Post a Comment