Today was a very relaxing day. We got up early and headed over to Mana Kea beach where we spent the first four hours of our day. After coming home to eat lunch we headed over to the Hilton hotel. I find this place amazing. It has change since the last time we came last year. The weather was a little humid but still not too bad.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Day 4
Posted by Jaime at 1:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
At least it was humid and in the 80's!! Not like here!! I am hating Memphis right now. It usually doesn't bother me, but it seems really miserable right now. So I look at your pictures and imagine a tropical breeze.
It really is not fair that you will be so much tanner than the rest of us on our trip in Sept. I only say that cause I'm jealous.
Sounds like you kids are having a gay ol time! Michael looks kinda pissed in that picture though!
Abby, I was thinking the same thing. What's the deal? Flew all the way to Hawaii to get grumpy?
Looks like you guys are having a great time. Happy Birthday... How perfect to be in Hawaii on your b day.Have fun
Post a Comment