Friday, September 7, 2007

Update

Another week has come and gone and not much has happened. I thought I would just let everyone know I experienced what it is like to only have one child this week. Ellie started preschool on Tuesday and for 3 hours I was free. Me and Charley walked around Target in piece and quiet and then headed over to Michaels. I was able to hit all my favorite stores without a Ellie screaming that she was ready to go home. Ellie had a wonderful time at school and talks about all her friends she has made. Most of them I think aren't real but she likes to talk about them anyways.
The kids are all doing well in school. Hayden has already started asking when school will be over but every morning he gets up with a smile. Taylor has decided to run for Historian at school. She is busy studying for her constitution test she has to take in order to run. Volleyball starts in two weeks and so she is looking forward to that.
Kauner is busy hanging out with his cousin Talmage. They are joined at the hip. They have been practicing for flag football everyday after school. Their season starts in two weeks also. I look forward to going to see them play.

2 comments:

David said...

i like the part where you assume your daughter has no friends

Dean and Maryellen said...

Better watch those trips to Target and Michaels. Freedom can do strange things to a women. Thanks for keeping us up on the kids. Let us know about the Volleyball and Football games