Monday, September 17, 2007

My two girls at home

Ellie and Charley were feeling left out because I was taking pictures of Taylor so I took this picture of them and it was so cute I had to post it!

Does Charley have the cutest legs or what!

4 comments:

Mandee said...

I love your red door, and your cute girls. And apparently I am feeling chatty since I've just commented on three of your posts!

LollyGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LollyGirl said...

I do love Charley's legs--it's the first thing I noticed besides both of their cuteness!

Of course I remember you--thanks for commenting. It's fun to see the Bakersfield circle blogging! There are so many. I just saw a link to Megi on your blog that I'll have to check out. It's hard to keep up on everyone, easier with a blog of course but they are just so numerous now.

I'll check back on your cute little family and to see if Taylor is the new historian. Best of luck to her!!

Amy Coontz said...

They are so big!!! Can't wait to see them next summer.