Monday, September 17, 2007

Ellie's Art

I just had to post this picture so you could all enjoy Ellie's Sunday artwork. In class they were give this picture and told the story of the good samaritan. The teacher then gave them the chance to color the picture. Her and her husband died laughing when they looked down and saw that Ellie had given the man nipples before she colored anything else in the picture. She is such a funny little girl with a huge imagination. You never know what she is thinking.

4 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

Okay that was so funny I couldn't stop laughing!

Mandee said...

That is so funny, I have to show my husband! Ha ha! I am still laughing about it!

Anonymous said...

That really is hilarious. Nipples are so important.

Anonymous said...

what a great little colorer Ellie is - the nipples are very realistic. really - she is good with the crayons!