Today I was having my daily chat with my sister Sunni and she asked me if I was ever going to update my blog. I apolojize to everyone for my lack of blogging. This past week has just flown by and I wish I could get it back. I have been so busy doing sign stuff and making costumes for Halloween my poor house is a wreck. I did have a chance to clean out my closet to fit some furniture in there but other then that the laundry is piled high and the floors are very dirty! My family has been very patient with me and willing to help when asked so that has been great! I will try to get on the computer a little more after this next week. I have to have costumes done for the ward halloween party on Saturday and of course the activity day halloween party on Tuesday! I do have to say I love this holiday season when it is cold outside in the evenings and there is a smell of goodies cooking all the time. Be patient with me and soon enough I will be back to my blogging ways!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
You can't possibly be busy. I mean you only have 5 kids!!! Thanks again for the craft "kits". The girls loved them.
Post a Comment