Sunday, October 19, 2008

Flag football

Well like I said in my last post our days and weekends have been a little crazy and football is one of the reasons. Kauner and Hayden are playing flag football right now. Well Kauner is playing and Hayden is having practices getting ready for the BIG season. Michael is coaching Haydens team and it is funny hearing him talk about the little ones on his team. They are 1st and 2nd graders so they really aren't too interested in what is going on. I will post pictures of that event as soon as I get some.
Kauner on the other hand has a pretty good little team and it is a lot of fun to go watch him play. He is very competitive like his mother so I don't know how good that is but it is fun to see him out there loving what he is doing. His cousin Talmage is the quarter back for the team and the play really well together.Here are just a few shots from his last game.


6 comments:

Brown Family said...

SO fun, my 1st grader is dying to play flag football. For now he is enrolled in basketball. It is a riot out there. Utter chaos, but they love it.

mikey t & Larissa said...

way to go kauner. you are the man. keep scoring those touchdowns. oh and make sure you run all the way everytime haha. love ya

Stake Camp Directors said...

There is nothing like flag football. It is great to watch another generation of great players. Kauner is awesome!
Uncle Marc

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kauner! I hope to see you boys play while I am down visiting soon! LOVE YOU!

Payton Armijo said...

How cute he is running with the ball. Zeke found out that Hayden was playing and is sooooo jealous. He wants to play. I will have to find out from you if he could do it next year, especially if Hayden was on his team!!

Taylor Family said...

Keep it up nephew! I wish I had a boy! I miss football so much I think I am going to ref High School next year.LOL I always hated refs thats funny.