OK I deleted that last comment because I read it and it did'nt make sense. I was watching your slide show while that Archuleta kid was singing "Imagine" and about welled up. Had to stop. Looks like you guys had a good time.
I love the pictures! I almost start crying everytime I would see a picture with Charley and Belle! haha I wish i could of been there. I am coming next time. LOVE YOU!
How fun!!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!! I love the shirt you all were wearing too!! I say next time the whole family should go!! Love you and miss guys!!!
You guys looked like you had fun. I loved the shirts. I can only imagine how cute Charly was when she saw Belle. I am so jealous you guys got to go!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!
10 comments:
I worked in the classroom today and was wondering why Ellie had paint on her face. Mystery solved.
OK I deleted that last comment because I read it and it did'nt make sense. I was watching your slide show while that Archuleta kid was singing "Imagine" and about welled up. Had to stop. Looks like you guys had a good time.
I love the pictures! I almost start crying everytime I would see a picture with Charley and Belle! haha I wish i could of been there. I am coming next time. LOVE YOU!
OH! My Favorite Place in the World! What a fun day for your kids - was it the 1st time for the little girls?? I bet they loved the Princesses!
How fun, love the shirts, too cute.
How fun!!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!! I love the shirt you all were wearing too!! I say next time the whole family should go!! Love you and miss guys!!!
How fun. I love Disneyland. Nothing like it through the eyes of little ones.
mom
I'm glad you had fun and Charley got the see Belle!
You guys looked like you had fun. I loved the shirts. I can only imagine how cute Charly was when she saw Belle.
I am so jealous you guys got to go!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!
Post a Comment