Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A run in with the Door knob

Last night I was in the front room cleaning up dinner and all of the sudden there was a horrible scream from the back room. I walked down the hall and found Ellie screaming holding her eye. I didn't know what happened but Kauner was standing there so of course I thought he did something to her. After I yelled at him and Ellie calmed down she told me she ran into the door knob. Her eye began to swell right away and was a lovely shade of purple. this morning when she got up her eye was swollen and turning purple on the top of her eyelid.


It looks a lot worse in person. good thing school pictures have already been taken.

6 comments:

mikey t & Larissa said...

careful ellie belly haha, now ellie and charlie can walk around together with there bruises haha.

Race Fam said...

Did her school call CPS, just kidding. Poor girl, ouch!!!

Taylor Family said...

Poor Ellie!!

Abby said...

You Tell Ellie That Grandma was soooo sad when I saw her Little face...Grandma Loves You Ellie

Brown Family said...

Funny you mention school pics. Brandon got a barstool dropped on his face by accident (older brother, if I wasn't standing there, I wouldn't have believed the story...) At any rate, that was a week ago and I was really hoping it would be all cleared up for school pics tomorrow, but no such luck! I hope it isn't too obvious. Lucky for him, his skin is quite dark and I think we are hiding it pretty well! We shall see. I hope Ellie feels better soon.

Candice Lynn said...

A little thing like that can't stop the dancing queen! At least you didn't say you "forgot to close the door to the cellar." CPS?