Friday, October 5, 2007

Taylor's Birthday

Ten years ago today at 1:10 p.m. Taylor entered the world and started the begining of our wonderful family. Boy has time gone by. She has been such a delight to watch grow and learn about life. Her little personality is so different then mine. She is very patient with her family members and is always thinking about the other person. It takes a lot to get Taylor upset. The night before her birthday grandma Abby took Melanie and her to the movies to see Hairspray. It was all she could talk about. She had to get the soundtrack for her birthday. She loves to sing and loves to act out the movies that she loves. Tonight grandma Abby came with Taylor, Melanie, and me to the mall. We had a wonderful time shopping and looking at all the cute clothes out there. We then met up with Aunt Mauri, Payton, and Sadie at Chili's to have the birthday dinner. Taylor's face lit up when the crew of eight came and sang Happy Birthday!!!!!! She recieved some great gift cards to moms favorite store so after dinner we headed over to Target to do some more shopping. Tonight has been a wonderful night. I loved being with Taylor and seeing how big she has gotten. She is turning into such a beautiful young girl. I look forward to many more birthdays to come. I hope she will always enjoy being with mom (I know that is wishful thinking but I just want to dream).

6 comments:

David said...

Happy Birthday Taylor

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish I could of been there. Tell Taylor I love her!

Amy Coontz said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!! We miss you!
Aunt Amy, Uncle Jim, Zac, Tyler, Chad, Scott and Kamrie

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful young lady - how fun to spend time with her just the girls! What a great example for her siblings and cousins!

Cooper Urmston said...

Happy Birthday(2 days ago) Way to be ten

Mandee said...

I can't believe she's 10! Happy Birthday!