Friday, October 26, 2007

And the winners are!

Ok everyone I have finally had a chance to sit down and blog again. I have decided that since there was only four people who had made a comment I would do something nice for all four! I just need Megi and Courtney to email me your addresses so I can get alittle something in the mail for you. I will give Steph a call to set up her drop off date! Sunni I have your address so I will start get things together! I just wanted to say thanks for the comments and I hope you enjoy spreading kindness as much as I have! my email is taykaunu2@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so excited! We are missin you here...I wish you were here to hang out. Love you!

Courtney said...

thanks so much Jaime! It was so nice on the long drive home!! you're the best!