This is Kauners 3rd year playing flag football and has been having a really good time. His cousin Talmage is on his team and they really work well together. I look forward to when they are playing tackle together.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Kauner's Flag football
Posted by Jaime at 5:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Great pictures. He reminds me of a little Logan.
What a little stud!!! This is so fun being able to see your cute family. I hope you guys are doing wonderful.
I just can't get over how big your kids have gotten! And still so cute! I am just DYING to see what they will all be for Halloween... I will NEVER forget the oompa loompa costumes and also the peter pan family... it truly is the only reason I want to learn to sew. In fact I vote that you post some past Halloween pics for old times sake!
Post a Comment