Saturday, November 8, 2008

Family pictures

Sunni took us out to Hart Park and took a few pictures of my family for Christmas cards. It was a total nightmare. The first few pictures were great everyone happy and then in between changing locations everything began to fall apart. Kauner and Hayden fighting, Taylor taunting. It was great family photo shoot. Sunni took the pictures home to tweek and play with them to get a great finished product so these are just samples.



9 comments:

Brown Family said...

These are beautiful pictures. (I need to get some taken....Is Sunni willing to come to AZ?) The fighting and hassle is worth the outcome/memories. I can't wait to see more. What a beautiful family you have.

Race Fam said...

Your pictures turned out so good! I love the one where you are all walking away.

Whitezell's said...

Your kids faces are so funny on the one with you guys kissing. They all turned out so cute.

Cami said...

Your pictures are great!! I hope our family pictures turn out that well.

SAS said...

I love the kissing shot too! The kids reactions are funny. Great pictures!

The DeGracie's said...

Jaime - these are so so cute. I can't wait to see more. Your family is adorable and BIG! I can't believe how big Taylor is - I only remember her as little. Blaze asks when he gets to see Ellie again - I keep telling him very soon.

Rinez said...

What a beautiful family. The photos are great!

Kim Simpson said...

I love your kids faces. That is such a cute picture. Sunni did a great job.

Taylor Family said...

We were out mowing the lawn when you were getting ready to leave and Hayden came out with that look, you know the one. These pictures look beautiful.