Ok ladies I know that this is very short notice but with Thanksgiving this week everything got so messed up. We are going to have craft night this Tuesday night at 7:00. Same place My house. There are some very cute things to come and make and give as gifts or keep for yourself. We will also have a bunch of little stickers that you can decorate glass ornaments with for free. So come and have a good time visiting and making cute things while rocking out to Christmas music.
Advent Calendar $15.00
Joy blocks $5.00 you need to bring the scrapbook paper you would like to use
Stacker blocks $10.00
Christmas sign $15.00 Sticker can be Red or Dark red
Sample of free stickers
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Craft night
Posted by Jaime at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Hey Missy I am coming this time. I want to make the joy block and the advent calendar. Did you ever make it back over to Hancock's for those posts? I think I want to make one of those too. If you need anything let me know!
thanks,
I can't make it Tuesday night, but I still would like to make the tile. I'll call you to see when I can come pick it up. Thanks!
I would love to make the Believe & Joy blocks. Do we need to bring our own glass balls? Sorry-I'm a little slow! Thanks!
Gosh, they are all so cute! OK, I want to make the Christmas sign and two of the Joy blocks. On the sign, I don't think I am going to hang it up, so you don't have to drill holes for me.
So I am going to make it easy on myself this time! I want the Joy blocks and the big sign and I won't need holes drilled in mine either. Oh and if you let me know how much laura's sticker is I can bring her money and the money for the other stickers I picked up the other day to preschool on Tues. If there are any other deliveries to be made over here let me know!
I'll be there for sure! I want to do the joy and maybe the big square thing too. Do I have to decide right now?
Why can't there be craft night like that where I live? Yours are way better than any crafts I've seen around my neck of the woods. Look at your beautiful family! Hope all is well. I'll let you know next time I'm in town. Love to see you!
Hey Jamie.
Is it too late to tell you that I would like to make the stacker blocks and the joy blocks?
Only thing is that I have class tonight and cannot come but would maybe like a kit to finish at home. Is that possible?
Thanks.
It was so fun! Thanks for having me!
Post a Comment