I have been playing with my photoshop alittle and am having so much fun. I thought I would show just two of the things I have learned so far!

Friday, November 14, 2008
Loving photoshop
Posted by Jaime at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Urmston Clan
I have been playing with my photoshop alittle and am having so much fun. I thought I would show just two of the things I have learned so far!

Posted by Jaime at 12:34 PM
4 comments:
so cool jamie!! i am truly jealous. love your guys craft too. les
HEY... looking for some Carrie PICS I can steal!!!
so costco is having a $30 off coupon for photoshop. If i buy it i may have pick your brain to figure out how to work the thing.
what Photoshop do you have??? It's on my Christmas list :) But I don't think Josh will pay for the full-blown CS4 version
Post a Comment