So as you can guess by the title this blog is about our little angel Charley. Last night Michael and I were having a wonderful time watching tv and searching the web while the other children were in watching a movie so we thought. Out of no where I hear Kauner say, " Charley does mom know you have that?" I get up thinking she has gotten into the lotion again and walk into our bedroom where she is laying on the floor in front of our tv. All around her on the ground is hot pink! As I get closer I can see that not only is the floor painted hot pink but so are her legs and fingers. I am so mad at this point there is nothing to do but scream. Kauner and the other kids quickly vacate the area and Charley stands proud of her art work. I am sure you can all guess what happened next. She was lucky she only got one because I was so mad. I took her out into the kitchen and started cleaning her up. It took two bottels of finger nail polish remover to get her clean. My carpet is hopless. I am going to have to find an area rug to cover the spot. I just don't know what I am going to do with this child. I keep my nail polish high up in a basket in my bathroom where she had to climb up and stretch to reach it. She is so sneaky and gets into everything. I feel like I have to lock everything up. I am not going to be able to survive if this keeps up.
If you look close she even painted her lips!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Will she see age 3!
Posted by Jaime at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






15 comments:
I am seriously laughing out loud. The pictures are awesome.
It sure sounds like you have got your hands full with that girl.
Oh My!!!! Alyssa and Isaac did that when I was in the hospital having the twins...but at my mother in laws house. So glad it was there and not here.... She is really keeping you on your toes. You poor thing.
AH! I would have screamed bloody murder and then proceeded to... I feel your pain, no Grant has not gotten into nail polish yet, but everyday it is something - in fact this afternoon I let out a scream after he did something naughty and he screamed back at me and laughed - AH!
A cage might solve the problem?????
Wow, Jaime I feel for you. Caden broke a bottle of nail polish on the kitchen floor at my moms old house the grout was permanently pink, I couldn't bring myself to tell my mom until they moved from that house.
Maybe since she is giving you such a hard time when she is little, she will be the perfect teenager!!
I want to know why Stephanie is awake, reading blogs at 5:01 AM? What the crazy is that all about?
I hate hearing "does mom know you have that?" or complete silence. The other day Jack got into my paints in the craft room- all over him, all over my white slipcovered chair, all over my favorite, new white shirt.
You can find a good rug here
Good luck!
I have put a keyed lock on my pantry. I am pretty sure that is the only thing that will keep my kids out of stuff. It has worked so well, that I am thinking I should put a key lock on my bedroom or at least my closet so I can lock up anything I want. Got mine at lowes, best 50 bucks I've ever spent.
Oh Jaime!! I am so sorry!! That really stinks! Her face cracks me up in the picture though! It looks like a mug shot!!If it makes you feel better today while mom and I ran to the store I got a phone call from Spencer saying that Sammi hid a blue crown and drew all over the wall with it! We got here and it was a full on mural!! What's even worse it that she was in plain sight of everyone? I was like HELLO!!! I wish you guys were here we really miss you!!
So sorry! I know the feeling. I have one like that as well. Sometimes I feel silly telling people she got my lipstick again because I think they think I just leave it laying around or something and that it is my fault. But as you know.....THEY FIND IT ANYWHERE! I can't believe that things that they can get into! Sorry about your carpet. We have three big stains of red lipstick on our bedroom carpet as well.
That does look like a mug shot!!! How funny! Not for you though. That's a major bummer. You're a good mommy though to take pictures. My child would have been sent to their room never to be seen again.
I think in my early childhood classes she would have been labeled as a child with "creative artistic abilities"!!!!! How funny!! (I know, easy for me to say...I wasn't there) I want to know how your house is always so clean!! I'm sure she'll love the pictures some day when she goes through the same thing with her kids!!
I can't believe that little, sweet, innocent angel would do such things! One of mine once broke and painted with a bottle of bright red polish. With enough blotting and scrubbing with a couple bottles of straight Acetone it mostly all came out of my carpet. I did have to regrout some tile and paint some cabinets, but I saved the carpet. Try it, they sell it at beauty supply stores, it's used for soaking off acrylic nails. Good luck and let me know if I can help. I think a little beating works sometimes too increase the stretch between naughtiness!
But she looks so cute doing it! I have a friend who got nail polish out of her carpet with men's shaving cream. Sounds wierd, but she said that, and a good cleaning with Resolve afterward did the trick.
Oh Jamie, I think I would have cried out of anger and then I would have to lock her up so I wouldn't hurt her really bad.
Your awesome! I'm taking notes.
your going to HEAVEN no doubt you will laugh at all this someday
This, too, shall pass!!
Post a Comment