Can I just start by saying what a beautiful day this is! I love when school is back in session. This year four of my five kids are going to school. My oldest Taylor is in Middle school( am I old or what), Kauner is in 4th, Hayden is in 2nd, and Ellie is in Kindergarten. This morning they all were very nervous and excited at the same time. When we took them all to school they all were so different when it came to saying goodbye. Taylor wanted us to walk with her to class, Kauner and Hayden could careless if we were there and then Ellie didn't want us to leave. After taking them all to school Charley and I enjoyed the peace and quiet and began or routine. Charley has been doing great in the potty training category. We are getting better everyday and are hoping by the time pre-school begins she has it down. I am really going to enjoy this one on one time with Charley. When everyone came home today they all said they had a great day. We are off to a good start!
Taylor the big middle schooler. She is at the age of independence when they won't let you do much with their hair or picking out what they wear.
Kauner did not want me to take his picture. Can you tell!
Hayden and Ellie walking to school. Her backpack is as big as she is.
Hayden was very excited to wear his new clothes.
Ellie on her first day
Ellie sitting at her desk.
Monday, August 18, 2008
First day of School!!!!!
Posted by Jaime at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Jaime your kids are so cute. Do you get a discount on lunch tickets since you have so many kids enrolled? Just kidding. What a blessing school is!!!
OK--well my day cannot compare to how good your day was. I only got rid of one and you only had to keep one. Plus Charley will be going to preschool soon. What a life you will have!!
I am glad everyones day went well!! I couldnt stop thinking about Taylor ALL day!! Little Ellie looked so cute sitting there!! And Kauner and Hayden are so cute in ther new school clother or should I say they looked way cool!! I especilly LOVE the picture of Kauner, ha ha, Well I am glad to hear they are off to a good start of the new school year!! thank you again for all all that you did for little Sammi's party!! We love you and miss you guys already!!
For Real, just wait until you have to say that your child is a JUNIOR in high school!!! Then you will really feel old.
Ellie is so cute in her picture. I can't believe that I am done with Kindergarten!! It is my favorite grade!
I love all the pictures! I love how Kauner is too cool for his mom to take his picture. haha He is so funny. I miss you so much already! Your background looks great by the way! LOVE YOU!
So happy to hear the potty training is going well. We don't want you to miss out on St. Philips. What are you going to do for those two days a week when you have no kids for a few hours? Landon informed me today that he has lots of new friends but no girlfriend. He told me that Ellie couldn't come to school with him so he will just wait for her after school. He is going to be waiting awhile.
Isn't it the greatest!! Can't wait for preschool to start too. The kids looked so cute!!!
Post a Comment