Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My sweet Husband

I just had to brag alittle about my sweet husband. Easter weekend Michael told me he wanted to buy me a dress for Easter so we went out on a date to find a dress. We were at kohls and I saw this dress in a picture up on the wall and told Michael I wanted that one so we started searching. Michael found it and as my luck goes they didn't have my size. I was so sad. We walked all around looking trying to see if maybe there was another one misplaced but no luck. So I settled on getting a skirt I liked. So Last Thursday I had a hair appointment and when I came out to get in my car on the front seat was a box. On the top was a little note from Michael and when I opened it up there was the dress I wanted. He had gone out to the other Kohls and they had my size. Is he amazing or what! I am sure he is going to kill me when he reads this.

8 comments:

Abby said...

We all Know Just How very special Micheal Is !!! He is Truely a Blessing To anyone who knows and Loves Him!!!! Thanks Micheal For all You Do For My Daughter!!!! We Love You.. Mom

The Reno Family said...

Jaime!! I have the same dress!!! Uh oh. Oh well...we'll be twins at church. You have a very sweet husband to surprise you like that. I love it when they do something unexpected, don't you? Shakes things up a bit!!!

Amy Coontz said...

AHHHHH! Jim was looking at our blog and commented about how there was nothing about him. I will have to show him this post.

Anonymous said...

We are lucky girls to have sweet and thoughtful husbands!

It's always fun to get a special treat - especially when thought (and driving to the other side of town) goes into it.

MegiJones said...

That is soooo cute! How thoughtful. Looks like you got a good one, Jaime!

Dean and Maryellen said...

As the mom I just will say that I have known this about Michael for a very long time. When He was first or second grade he bought me a little pin that said Mother on it with a card that had a poem. I cried.I still have it. He is a special person.

Matthew Urmston said...

Daing it!!

Stake Camp Directors said...

Think truck Michael! Not only did she get the dress, she also got a skirt. It is all a trick and your falling for it. Wake up and think truck. ** and thanks for making us look bad***