Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What's in a name?

So today I was on my cousins blog and she had this funny blog about names and so since she tagged anyone who read it I thought it would be fun to see what my names would be!

Rock star name-(first pet, street you live on) Christi Valletta

Gangsta name-(Favorite ice cream flavor, favorite style of shoe) Rocky Road Flip Flops

Native American name-(Favorite color, favorite animal) Yellow bear
I really don't care for any type of animal so I had to think of something I liked as a child. How sad is that.

Soap opera name-(Middle name, City where you were born) Marie Provo

Star wars name-(First three letters of your last name, last two letters of your first name) Urmme

Super Hero name-(2nd favorite color, favorite drink) Red Dr. Pepper

Nascar name-(names of your grandfathers) Lawrence Spencer Junior

TV weather anchor-(6th grade teachers last name, A major city that starts with the same letter) Sullivan Seattle

Spy name-( Favorite season/ Holiday, favorite flower) Fall daisy

Cartoon Name-(Favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing right now) Strawberry tee
I thought tee sounded better then t-shirt.

Hippie name-(what you ate for breakfast, favorite tree) nothing flowering pear
I do normally eat breakfast but today I was running late to go to the dentist so I didn't get to eat.

Middle Eastern name-(your first and last name backwards) notsmru emiaj

Thank you mom and dad for naming me because if one of these was my name I would be hating life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I'm glad our parents named us normal, boring names.
Have you ever tried coming up with your celebrity name on some weird website? I did it for all the guests at a recent baby shower and it was hilarious.