
I find myself getting mad as I go from blog to blog for new updates and no one is updating and then I end up back at mine and notice that I am one of those people! It has been awhile since I have posted something and yet today I still have nothing really to blog about. My kids are busy with school projects and I am ready for school to be out. We were able to take the boat out on Saturday and had a great time at the lake. We are looking forward to our trip to Bass lake at the end of May. I am sure I will have something really great to blog about here pretty soon. Until then just keep checking!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Checking in!
Posted by Jaime at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Look at those guns, man you must be working out. Marc
I will update mine by the end of the week. I have a lot of stuff to put on, so keep checking in!
The weather was perfect for the lake last weekend, how fun. What dates are you going to Bass Lake? We're going in May also.
Looks like great weather and a lot of fun. I really love the updates on everyones blogs. Keeps me in touch. Are you renting the house again. When are you going to Hawaii.
It is getting very cold here
Mom
Hah! That is soo me too...I go blog-hopping about every other day, and I'm bored when nobody has anything new...yet I only update like every other week. Thanks for "checkin in" :) Can't wait to see more pics of the kids!
What a stud of a man!
Post a Comment