Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ellie's bike parade

Ellie's preschoool had a bike parade this past week. They had a great time. They had to bring their bikes to school in the morning and then they decorated them with streamers. They then had a parade at the end of the day around the parking lot. The only problem we really had was that Ellie didn't have a bike. What great parents we are. We had to borrow a bike from our neighbors. Can you guess what Ellie is getting for her birthday!!!!!!! She had a great time and talks about it non stop.

4 comments:

Mandee said...

What a great idea! She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Ellie looks so cute...that's sad that you don't have any hand me down bikes for her to ride...you do have 5 kids. haha j/k I love you!

Kate said...

Jaime- This is Kate Hunsaker formerly Shipley and you were my young womens leader in AZ in the Campobello ward!! I was the one obsessed with how cute your kids were and tried to get Taylor to sit with me every Sunday!! I can't believe that I found your blog and that you have 5 kids (of course all so cute)! I think the last one I saw was Hayden! My blog is jkhun.blogspot.com

Cassie said...

Hey Urmston Clan! Your blog is so cute! I'm always sneaking a peek at what you & sunni & mauri are up to :) Keep it up!