Last Thursday was Haydens pinewood derby. This year his car was a ninja turtle. He was so cute about the whole thing. When he told me how he wanted to cut his car I told him it might not be very fast because of the shape and he said it wasn't how fast the car was but how cool it looked. I do have to say it did look pretty cool. I cut it out and had Hayden paint the base coat. Then he told me how to draw the shell on the top. After he painted it all I outlined the shell and made the eyes. He was so excited. At the end of the night I do have to say he did pretty good. 5th place overall. He was so happy.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Pinewood derby
Posted by Jaime at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Way to go Hayden!!!! Your car looks awesome!
Post a Comment