Michael's family reunion was at Leo Carrillo this year. It was beautiful weather and we had a great campsite. Everyone from Michael's family was their except for Erman and his family. They were missed and we hope they get to come home soon. Urmanium was the name on our shirts this year. Our nephew Cooper had made up the name and everyone loved it. Singing, sleeping on the beach, playing in the sand, eating good food, relaxing and playing games were just a few things that took place. The first two pictures were from the photo scavanger hunt we had. It was a blast. I want to thank Marc and Linda for putting it together. This was our team.
Michael attempting the back flip
Ellie waiting in line for her turn to jump.


Charley was really brave this year running though the waves and climbing trees.

Kauner helped Hayden climb the rock wall. I was a little nervous but let them do their thing.


Charley and Michael.

The boys played football on the beach. They had a great time.

Taylor said she wasn't going to get in the ocean but after the first day I couldn't keep her out. The water was freezing but the kids stayed in for hours.







2 comments:
Oh, the picture of Charley and her lttle wiggle is IT!
Uh, I notice the pictures of the backflip were posted but not the picture with grace. What gives? I've got a copy if you lost yours.
Post a Comment