Hayden was tired of waiting for everyone to finish their pizza. He wanted to have cake and open presents.
We took the older kids along with my sister Mauri's family to see Transformers 2 for Hayden's birthday. It was a pretty good movie. The boys loved it. Hayden had asked for a Transformer cake and so this is what I came up with. As you can see it is all Chocolate. Hayden was so happy!
On Saturday the 4Th of July Hayden was baptised. He looked so handsome in his little suit.
Hayden and Samantha before their baptism. I just love Hayden's little smile.
I want to thank all my wonderful family members and friends who came to support Hayden on his special day. I know he was so excited and having you their was even better. Someone from the stake primary came up to me on Sunday and apologized for squeezing all of us into the baptism room and said the next time they see and Urmston name on the list to be baptised they will be sure to have the chapel ready. I thought it made it nice a cozy, who would have thought that two little kids would have such a huge support from family members.






3 comments:
Congrats on another baptisms! What a little stud! looks like your having a great summer I love seeing your fam it makes me think we see you all the time even though its been ohhh 10-11 yrs.
Emily
I was VERY happy I got to be there!
I Love His Little smile also!!!!I want a Picture of Hayden In His suit.. sooooo Cute
Post a Comment