About a month ago I started making these little outfits for Ellie and Charley and I finally finished so, I took them out to the orchards by my house and took a few pictures. They looked so cute! I just wanted to share.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Ellie and Charley's picture day!
Posted by Jaime at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
So, So,, Cute!! Great Job!! I Just Love Them...
You have such cute girls! And you are getting great at taking pictures.
Jaime you did great on the photo shopping! LOVE the pics! And the outfits are so dang cute!
Those are so cute. I love the photos. I need to see this orchard by your house so I can take my camera and a kid or two over there. I love that background.
Those turned out so cute!!! I love them!!!
Sure look cute. I had to go and copy and find the red converse!! Love them!!
You are so talented! They are so cute!
Camden got his letter the other day from Hayden. He was excited to get a letter in the mail just for him. He has one for Hayden that we'll mail on Monday. I love what they write about! :0)
Camden says, "I miss you Hayden!"
Post a Comment