It has been a really long time since my last post and things have been crazy. A home full of kids is always moving. I just wanted to dedicate a post to my mother. She has been put of town for a week now and we are all missing her very badly. It just isn't the same with her gone. I went over to their house yesterday to get a few things I left and Charley walked through the house screaming for grandma! She was very sad to find out she wasn't home yet. Hurry home mother I know we are looking forward to having you back. We love and miss you very badly.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Missing Grandma Abby
Posted by Jaime at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Ahh I am sorry!! I am glad that you guys will all get to be together for spring break though!! Thats just around the corner, It will be here before you know it!!
hurry grandma come home soon i miss you love taylor
Post a Comment