Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sweet Taylor


I just wanted to dedicate a post to my oldest child Taylor. I have really been blessed to have such a sweet thoughtful little girl. I hope those who know her feel the same as I do. She has been working so hard on all her school assignments each day from the moment she gets home until bed time with no complaint. I am so proud of the young girl she is becoming and how thoughtful she is of everyone around. She is always willing to do what I ask without arguing at all. Taylor, thank you for being such a great example to not only me but your younger siblings.

7 comments:

Smith's "Do Work" said...

She looks just like you in this picture! Well good for her, hopefully Brooklyn will be the same and be helpful like Taylor is! Just to let you know, we are blessing Brooklyn on Sunday at 9 at the A street building and would love for you guys to be there if you can!!

Anonymous said...

What a nice compliment to her parents! Isn't it such a blessing to have a kind and thoughtful child -

Dean and Maryellen said...

Grandma's best little e-mailer. Very thouhtful of her.

Jaime said...

I love you Tay-Tay, Dad

Diana and Gregg said...

Taylor always gives me hugs and I agree she is a very loving, sweet young lady. That is a beautiful picture too!

Taylor Family said...

Ahh we love you Taylor!!

Taylor Family said...

I love and miss my Tay Tay! I think i came up with that nickname. We are so glad you are taking after your father when it comes to school.LOL Just kidding sis.