Well the other day I got online to check out comments on my blog and saw that my friend Lisa had tagged me. It has taken awhile to finally sit down and do this so I apologize for taking so long. Here it goes.
3 joys
1. My children
2. My husband
3. Family Vacations
3 fears
1. Something happening to Michael
2. Something happening to my children
3. Running out of air while diving!
3 current obsessions
1. Dr.pepper of course
2. Going to the gym daily
3. Blogging
3 regrets
1. High school
2. How I treated my parents during my high school years
3. Not going to school after High school ( I did go to B.C. for one semester but that was to catch Michael )
3 facts about me
1. My favorite place to be is with my family at family gatherings ( If you know us Taylors we love to people watch and gossip ) ( I know we are really horrible but it is a lot of fun )
2. I enjoy painting ( Crafty stuff )
3. I enjoy sewing dresses and costumes for my kids
The six people I tag might not do this but I will give it a shot
Sunni, Shanti, Mauri, Mikey, Linda, Tami
Friday, September 19, 2008
I've been tagged
Posted by Jaime at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment