For anyone who is interested Linda and I thought it might be fun to have a little project night and offer two small items to be made. The first one is the Halloween tile and the second is a set of stackers. We thought we would have it Tuesday night the 7th of October around 6:30 until you are done. It shouldn't take that long to make each item so if you would like to come let me or Linda know.
Halloween tile $5.00
I couldn't get my picture to upload so keep checking and I will continue to try to upload.
Wood stackers $10.00
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Project night
Posted by Jaime at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I want in! I have a Booster Meeting that same night, but I will 'stop in' and then head out your way! YEAH!!!!
sign me up for both! i am pretty sure you can sign lindsay up too!
If I can get a babysitter, I'll be there.
I would love to come project with you. Thanks!
How fun are you guys! I really want to come but I will let you know for sure. I don't know if I will be able to leave my baby... psycho I know!
Post a Comment