We walked down to the dock each night to put things away on the boat and I snapped this great picture of Michael and Ellie.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Posted by Jaime at 11:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Urmston Clan
We walked down to the dock each night to put things away on the boat and I snapped this great picture of Michael and Ellie.
Posted by Jaime at 11:52 PM
6 comments:
so cute!
it looks like so much fun. Although we did miss you at our girls night!
Look at Ellie struttin her stuff! How adorable is that. What a fun trip, you are so lucky to have a boat and get to do things like this with the fam! And it'll just be more fun as they get older and can all ski!
It looks like you had so much fun. The pictures are so great.
What a great shot!
that is the cutest picture!! I cant wait to see you in July!!!
Post a Comment