The Urmston Clan
Looks like you had a great time! Don't you just love it there!
I'm so jealous! It looks so beautiful there and brings back memories of my little family. They grow up too fast.:(
I don't usually miss CA, there just isn't time to think about it. But then I see a blog about it, and miss it sooooo much.Bass Lake is too fun!
Major jealousy. Leslie was just saying the other day that river bed is her favorite place in the whole world.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! Don't you just love it there!
I'm so jealous! It looks so beautiful there and brings back memories of my little family. They grow up too fast.:(
I don't usually miss CA, there just isn't time to think about it. But then I see a blog about it, and miss it sooooo much.
Bass Lake is too fun!
Major jealousy. Leslie was just saying the other day that river bed is her favorite place in the whole world.
Post a Comment