I don't have any pictures to post this week from the swim meet but I will for sure bring my camera next meet. I just wanted to brag a little about my family and all my nieces and nephews who swam last night. Each morning three of my kids along with two of Peter and Elaine's, three of Nathan and Jill's, and three of Teddy and Mauri's get up at the crack of dawn and join the Mcmurtery swim team. Last night was their first swim meet and they all did awesome. My little Hayden swam butterfly for the first time and was so nervous. He did great! Taylor had to swim Breast stroke and didn't think she would do very well and she did awesome. Kauner had to swim 50 yards this year and did great. I was so proud to watch my kids get up on those blocks and dive in and swim as hard as they could. Not one of them gave up! Way to go everyone! You all did a great job and next time I won't forget my camera.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Way to go guys!! I cant wait to see all of you!! Hopefully they will have a meet while I am there!! Love you and miss you tons
Okay the tickets to Carrie underwood go on sale this morning at 10 am. There is an 8 ticket limit which between my family we reach. I say whoever buys tickets we should just all go eat before the concert even if we can't all sit together. We are trying to get tickets in the $43 range on the sides. Should be fun, I am not a huge country fan but I like her. Maybe Sunny could come down and go with you.
Hey girly I have a question for you... The little boards the nursery kids made of their hands for mothers day... Can I get one for the other three? I was thinking one more the same size as Dubs and two a little bigger for the older two. With the brown polka dot ribbon. How much?
Melissa
i loved watching the kids last summer. Next year we will be there.
Go Urmstons Go
Grandma
Post a Comment