Monday, May 19, 2008

Girls weekend in Las Vegas!

This past weekend my mom and my three sisters were able to have a weekend with no children! I guess I should rephrase that, we did have Spencer and Shanti's baby Sariah because Spencer was out of town at the races but, It all worked out anyways and we had a great time!!!!!! Friday night we drove to Vegas and met up at Shanti's house. We hung out there for awhile and enjoyed visiting with each other. We headed over to the hotel and once we were checked in the room we decided to go out and check out the sites and night life of Vegas. Let me tell you there were some crazy people roaming about and a lot of drunks. We finally went to bed around 12:30. Saturday morning we were up and ready to go do some major shopping. Shanti met us at the hotel and off we went around 10:30. We shopped all day and only stopped to eat and drop off the baby for the night. After a very long day and a lot of walking we headed back to the hotel for bed at 12:30 am. What a great day we had! Sunday we got up and did a little more shopping and just hung out with each other before the drive home. I was very sad to see the day end. I could have had another day for sure! We had such a great time we are already planning our next trip. I want to say thank you to my mom for coming and being with us even though you kept me up half the night (HAHAHAHA) and to my sisters for making me laugh and being so great!!!!!!!!! I love all of you and am going to start planning our next get together.

Sunni and I were up bright and early ready to go!










All of us at lunch! My sisters Sunni, Mauri, Shanti and my mom and me















We talked Mauri into piercing her ears! It was so much fun!!!!!



Shanti checking out a cute pair of earings

After our first stop!












The sisters Shanti, Sunni, Me, and Mauri

6 comments:

Taylor Family said...

I had such a wonderful time!!! I love you guys!!!! I cant wait until the 2nd Annual Girls Weekend!! YEAH I am ready for it already!!

Cassie said...

How fun! And you girls are all so cute. It makes me homesick for sun and good shopping, and sisters :)

Whitezell's said...

I so need a trip like that! I love going to vegas, great shopping,food,and the best people watching ever. Glad you had a great time.

Kim Simpson said...

That trip looks like so much fun. we need to have a trip like that instead of going to dinner one month. Also, here is what I found for gifts for teachers. Most teachers gave ideas for a movie night bucket. a $5 gift card to the movie store, some bags of popcorn and/or candy and some people had put it in a bucket the the teachers last name on it. Cute and could be pretty inexpensive, and their whole family could enjoy. Or they suggested a gift card to target or walmart so they could buy supplies for their classrooms.

Race Fam said...

I am so envious of you, that would be so fun, to get away on a girls vacation. I am serious, lets all go!

Shanda and Loren said...

aww this made me miss all of you guys!!! glad you all had fun in vegas!!