Friday, May 9, 2008

Ellies Tea Party

Little Ellie's pre-school had a wonderful Mothers Day luncheon for all the moms. I was able to go and just be with Ellie for this little party. She was so proud to show me all the beautiful things in her class room. She made this beautiful picture with her hand prints and a lovely bracelet that I will be wearing on Mothers Day.

4 comments:

Taylor Family said...

How sweet!! That is so cute! Good job Ellie!!

Dean and Maryellen said...

She is growing up to fast. So cute. Give her a hug for me.
mom

Kim Simpson said...

I ahve to say i was sort of wanting a piece of the pizza to go along with the salad at the mothers day tea. Also, landon broke the bracelet about an hour after school was over. Guess i don't have to worry about wearing it on Sun.

Race Fam said...

I just love Ellie she seems to be growing up so fast, it seems like yesterday that I had her in nursery with me. I loved how she and Carsyn were hanging out at Lauren's party. Too cute!