Monday, February 11, 2008

How cute is this!

The other day at Costco they were putting out these cute outfits. How can you resist! They were so cute and so when you have two little girls you have to have one for each. I made hairbows to match and then found these cute little shoes at Target. I just thought they looked so cute I had to take pictures. Little Ellies shoes were too big so we will have to take them back and get a smaller size.





10 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

So cute! I am going to have to check my Costco here. I love those shoes!

Abby said...

Jaime , They are soooo Cute. I Love It!!!!Charley Is getting so Big.

Abby said...

They are freakin cute

Anonymous said...

Jaime...those outfits are so freakin cute! That last picture of charley is so cute...I was crackin up. She is getting so big, I can't believe it! I can't wait to see you guys...I want to just come today! LOVE YOU!

Taylor Family said...

I love those outfits!! They look soo darn cute!! I will def. have to make a costco stop today!! Cant wait to see you!!

MegiJones said...

How darling are those outfits and the bows and everything! Love it! I bet my Costco won't have them, but I am going to check anyway!!

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE! This makes me wish that Elyse had another princess in the house to play with (or boss around??)

Kim Simpson said...

so glad to see them modeled. I saw them at costco and almost got one for mackenzie. Now I will have to go back and get one.

Kate said...

Only you Jaime would find those outfits, with shoes to match AND make cute hair bow to match too!! They are darling!

Dean and Maryellen said...

Charley looks like she is growing very quickly. She is now a little girl. They are so cute.
Mom and dad