On Wednesday I received a phone call from Kauners teacher telling me that she had selected him to receive an award at Fridays assembly. Norris has started a program where each month each teacher selects two outstanding students to receive a medal from the Principl. Kauner has been working so hard in class and helping out other kids in the class and so his teacher said she felt it was time they reconize him for all that he does! I was so happy and told her I would be there at the assembly. Then this morning I received a call from Haydens teacher telling me that she had selected him to receive a medal also.She said she had been meaning to call me ahead of time and had forgotten and she was so worried I wouldn't be able to make it. I told her not to worry that I would be there. They both were so excited. I loved seeing their little faces as they walked in and saw us sitting there. What a great day! I am so proud of my boys and all the hard work they do at school!
Friday, January 25, 2008
A proud day!
Posted by Jaime at 4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Good job boys! I love you!
Way to go Guys!!
Post a Comment