Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas time

I love Christmas time. I love how my house looks with all the Chirstmas decor. It makes me happy to get up everyday and see my beautiful tree and other decorations. I love listening to music and watching the great movies on during this time of year. I thought I would just post a picture of our beautiful tree. The kids did a great job picking it out. Merry Christmas everyoneand a Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your christmas tree! I wish I could be there to see it. I miss you and will see you soon! LOVE YA

Dean and Maryellen said...

I wish I could take the picture and blow it up to real size. Christmas trees don't seem to be real popular here. Could be because they cost a lot. I puts some lights on a little fake decorative tree we have. Enjoy each minute it will soon be over for another year.
Love you, MOM