The weekend that Michael went to Miami I was helping him pack and notice a spider climbing along the ceiling. Later that night I saw him again crawl into the vent and so I thought for sure he was gone. I was wrong. He came back and so the kids and I watched him for awhile. The kids named him Bob and asked that I not kill him. I figured that since he was just on the ceiling and seemed to never come down that would be fine. Almost two weeks had gone by and everyday the kids checked on our pet spider. Two nights ago Michael and I were getting ready for bed and as Michael walked out of the bathroom he noticed something on the florr. It was our pet Bob. I poked him to see if he was alive and he crawled away from me but the next day I found him dead on the floor. Poor Bob has left us. I have never been good with pets. Even ones I don't have to feed.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Our october pet
Posted by Jaime at 3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
dude that's a cool pet you should visit my blog
www.eduardo-vote.blogspot.com
That is the creepiest thing I have ever seen and I can't believe you kept that as a pet. Your kids must be in as desperate need for a pet as mine are. They had a pet maggot not long ago. When I discovered it though I disposed of it!
Ahh! I would have died seeing that and moved out of the house until I had proof it wasn't there anymore. I don't like creepy-crawly things!
That is a little creepy!!
Post a Comment