Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

Ellie was so happy to wear her costume. She wanted to sleep in it.

Charlie was a butterfly like Ellie but I couldn't get her to wear the wings. I do love this picture of her looking at the pumpkin.

Taylor was a muskateer girl. Her costume was a lot of fun to make although I had to add a few inches on the bottom so it was soooo short.

Here are the boys of star wars. Hayden was Darthmaul and Kauner was a jawwa. Haydens makeup took me forever to paint on. He was a good sport.

7 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

Jaime I am so impressed by your make-up skills. i had to show it to Dustin and he was equally as impressed. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Everyone looked great...I love Taylor's costume! She looked so cute...and great job on the make up...no wonder you didn't want to put it on for his school day parade. haha The photoshoot pictures are really cute...mom just loves to take pictures of little ellie because she is just so dang photogenic and I think charley is gonna be just like her.

Jessica said...

Jamie, all of the kids look great. Did you make all of their costumes? and Could you please not make it look so easy having all those kids!

Amy Coontz said...

Jaime -
I am going to have to send my kids to live with you one Halloween. I used to make fun costumes, forever ago. This year, I bought Kamrie's and Chad's, and Scott wore one I made for Zac.

Taylor Family said...

I love all there costumes!! They all looked so darn cute!!

Kate said...

As always your kids Halloween costumes are to die for!!!

Cassie said...

They are all so adorable!! How you have time to do all of that with 5 kids is beyond me!