Today was the first day of school. I have been dreaming of this day for a while now. I woke up this morning and was so excited for the kids to go to school. Not only because I would be down to only two children during the day but that the kids would be able to go and feed their heads with knowledge. I walked the kids to school and waited to meet all their teachers. They all seemed very nice. Ellie was very sad that she wasn't staying for school. I just had to keep reminding her she would be going next year. I got home and in my mind I was going to have this great day were I went to the gym dropped the kids off in the child care and worked out for and hour in peace. Do you think that happened. Of course not I got to the gym took the kids into the child care and Charley would not let me leave. It took me almost 15 minutes before I was able to sneak out the door. Then after 15 minutes on the crosstrainer I heard them call my name. I got off the machine and ran over to the child care and of course she had stopped crying. So back out I went to try again. It happened 2 more times and each time I got the child care she would be fine. What a total nightmare!!!!!!!! You can imagine how great my workout was. I am hoping this isn't going to be a regular thing for her. I picked the boys up after school and got to hear all about how cool their days were. It makes me feel good that they love school(Most of the time).
Taylor looked so cute on the first day. She was very excited and ready to go to school by 7:00am this morning.
This is Hayden and his friend Camden Larson. They have been in preschool and kindergarten together so they both were very happy to have eachother in the same class.
The boys after their first day of school. kauner, Talmage, Hayden, and Anthony.
Monday, August 20, 2007
THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Thanks for sharing. I love it. I remember those firs days of school and all the things I was going to get done. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment