It is hard to believe that our little girl is going to be a freshman next year. Time sure goes by very fast. Taylor has always excelled in everything she has done. We are so very proud of her and look forward to these next four years.Taylor and her great friends Morgan and Julia. I sure love these girls.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Taylors Graduation
Posted by Jaime at 11:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Congratulations Jaime! What a beautiful young lady you've got there. You are right, it all goes by so fast.
Love to see you next time I'm in town. That is if I don't melt first;)
She is so grown up. Not a little girl anymore and so pretty. Your running amazes me. Wow!
Leslie
congratulations Taylor! You look adorable in the pictures, great dress and shoes! Taking after your mom I see! Love, Aunt Diana
I can't believe she graduated!! They grow up fast. Tell Linda that Mason stopped by our house tonight with the ward mission leader. He is serving in our ward. I will make sure we have him over for dinner. He seems to be doing well.
Post a Comment