About a week ago I asked Charley what she wanted for her birthday and she told me she wanted to go to Disneyland with Ellie. I just laughed and thought that her mind would change in a few days. Well that didn't happen. When anyone asked her what she wanted for her birthday she said to go to Disneyland with Ellie. So Michael and I decided we would make part of her wish come true and take her and Ellie to Disneyland. We didn't tell them we were going to Disneyland until we were almost there. It was great.
We thought it would be smart to see the princesses first so we raced back to the back of the park to the princess section. Ellie was so excited when we walked around the corner and Princess Belle was standing there.






1 comment:
Great pictures. I could feel the fun.
Post a Comment