This year the kids wanted to be Alice and wonderland so my mom and I got busy sewing costumes. It was a lot of fun. I was so excited to dress them up and take them out on the town. Charley was the white queen, Ellie was the red queen. Hayden was tweedle dumb, my nephew was tweedle dee, Kauner was the mad hatter and Taylor was Alice.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Halloween
Posted by Jaime at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
You and your mom are amazing!
wow....they look awesome! I think this is my favorite so far of all the halloween costumes. Miss you!
GReat Job with The Pictures,, did You get Pictures Of Sammi and Sariah??send me Copies Of all Of Them To Costco..5 by 7's OK
JAIME!!! These are the most incredible costumes ever!!! I can't believe how amazing they look. You definitely win all contests hands down. The boys keep asking me to bring up your Halloween pictures because they are so amazed. They all looked so great. Darren said we are going to pay you each year to make our costumes from now on. Why by online when yours are so much better? All I can say is WOW!!!!
Post a Comment