Last Wednesday was our baby girls 4th birthday. It is hard to believe that our baby is 4. Time truly does fly by. It has been an adventure with her from day one. The first few years I didn't think I would survive but here we are all still ticking. Her little personality is one you cant forget. I look forward to the years ahead. Happy Be-lated birthday Charley!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Better late then never
Posted by Jaime at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I hate That she is So Big!!!!
Happy Birthday Charlie, we hope you had a special day and have lots of fun with your new puppy.
Happy Birthday Charlie!
Happy Birthday Charlie!! We miss getting to play with you. We must get together soon!!!
love ya!!
Sending you a little love from you-know-who! (I love when he talks about her!)
Post a Comment