Sunday, October 4, 2009

Disney on Ice

Disney's Princesses on Ice came to Bakersfield this past weekend. I had the chance to take Charley and Ellie to see the show along with some good friends. We had a really good time. The seats were better then I thought they were going to be. We had no one in front of us which made it nice for the girls. Charley's favorite part was Belle of course. I was amazed with the costumes and how they were able to act out certain parts of each show on ice skates. It was so cold in there I was freezing by the end of the show. I thought I was so smart to wear pants but I needed a jacket also. After the show we went to lunch and had a nice time visiting while the little girls played.

Jasmine in her castle
Aladdin on a huge elephant. pretty cool.
Snow White of course.

Charley's favorite part.
All sic Princesses. Cinderella didn't come out until the second half. She was the whole last hour. I think we would have been fine with it just being an hour long but the girls loved it anyways.

No comments: