Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kauners big game

What a night we had. This was our second game of the season and turned out to be pretty exciting. The first game we didn't do so well but what and improvement last night. The quarterback who was hurt at the very first practice was back and his dad who is the High school coach for Frontier was there to help so it made a huge difference. Our boys were great. Kauner and Talmage played a great game. Our team made the first touchdown and we held the other team until the third quarter. The game was tied at the very end and so we went into over time and won. It was great. Kauner had 4 tackles and caught an amazing catch. I know I am bragging but it was so much fun to watch them play. It is amazing to see how having a good quater back who can throw and a good coach can make a huge difference. These are just a few shots I was able to get. I got so excited during the game I got a few out of focus. I might do better next game.
Kauner and Talmage were team captains last night.
Kauner ready to go.
Talmage on a kick off return
Kauner cutting back in to receive the pass.
Kauner and Talmage on kick off.

3 comments:

David said...

kauner is such a stud and we sure enjoy coming to watch him play. keep it up kauner. love ya

David said...

im on davids computer this is mikey t of course :-)

Anonymous said...

I wish we could go to all of his games, I get so jealous when I know everyone is there cheering him on but us! He looks so cute in his little uniform. Love you!