Sunday, May 10, 2009

Little Charley

On Tuesday we went to lunch for my dads birthday and after we were done my mom asked if she could take Charley home with her to play with my Niece Caelyn. Of course I jumped on that opportunity. A couple hours later my mom called laughing and had to tell me about what Charley had done. The little girls decided they wanted to play hide and seek so my mom said go hide and I will come find you. After a few minutes it was quiet and she thought maybe she should go make sure they were alright. As she walked in the back room and looked towards the TV she began to laugh. Next to the TV there is a Cabinet with glass doors that has a few decorative things inside. Well now in the place of the decor was Charley's little body playing the Ukalaeli that was displayed in there. My mom was laughing and asked what she was doing and she said," Hiding grandma!"
Today as we are running around getting ready for church I was trying to find Charley so I could fix her hair and this was what I found. She thinks she is so sneaky.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I Think we have all Under estimated her sneakiness!!!! she is something else!!!To Cute