Today started out very slow. I got the kids out the door for school alittle later then they would have liked and then started picking up the house. Charley slept and slept and slept. By 9:oo I began wondering if she was going to wake up at all today. Finally she woke up, we got ready and out the door we went. Our usual routine of gym and then alittle shopping. Today was Walmart and I do have to say it was not to bad. I got a great deal on these little leggings for the girls to go along with the outfits I made. The best part was they were only a dollar. I couldn't believe it! We journeyed home to meet up with a good friend to help hem some pants. It was nice to have an adult conversation. Kids came home and then around 3:00 it was time to go get Taylor from school. Normally she rides the bus home but this morning she told me her camp keep money was due and I couldn't find the check book so I told her I would find the check book while she was at school and then bring the money when she got out. The bad part about this story is we still can't find the check book. I have looked everywhere, called Michael and still no check book. Thank goodness for ATMS! After a busy day I ran for my daily dose during happy hour and then back home to get ready for the evening. The kids have been saving up cans and then we cash them in to buy games for the Wii, so we got Wii fit today and started playing tonight. It is alot of fun. The only thing I didn't like was it said my Wii age is 36. What is up with that. I have to admit to the world that my kids have been really good for me these past couple of days. I hope I am able to express to them how grateful I am for them behaving and getting along with eachother. Taylor babysat tonight for our Neighbors and did a good job. She is such a sweet little girl and helps out a ton. I have been busy sewing while the kids sleep and I just have to say these little outfits I am making are so dang cute. I will be sure to post a pictures of them when I get them done. It is so quiet and peaceful right now and I still can't fall alseep. Today was another great day so I am looking forward to tomorrow! Until tomorrow goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
We haven't been able to find Wii fit anywhere!
Hey there we sure miss you here and its obvious your hubby does too!! He will be home before you know it!! I read what you and Sunni wrote on my blog and we ALL need to make a trip here next year for sure!! I already told Spencer I am going to save my babysitting money for about 4 months so we can come!! So you girls start saving too!! We love you and miss you! We were all cracking up over Ellie's picture below! She is soo funny!!
Post a Comment